Saturday, April 22, 2017

Zip Zap Zop

Today, I went to this fundraiser from Zip Zap Zop, hosted by my sister, Maja Miletich!

Today, I learned I'm not good with interviews because some questions can be a problem to process. Also in interviews, you can be asked questions you don't know the answer to when it's not within a core memory, those that you remember as long as you live. For example, I remember going to school at STARS, who I remember Jim Partington from. Plus, Ms. Ann Lyke whom I also remember from STARS. Those are among my core memories. Another core memory is moving to our two story house in 1997 and I've been having nightmares of moving back to the one story house we used to live in before and that happens to be a dark side of this particular core memory. I hear mom and dad talking about selling our house and I don't wanna see that come to pass until 2022. This has pushed me to do the impossible because of the high demand: renting my own apartment.

No comments: