Friday, February 20, 2015

Be careful what you wish for

All wishes that are granted can produce undesired properties. For example, such as wishing for less rain to bother you. Either someone wished for just that or we are indeed approaching the age of one of the most brutal natural disasters yet: over 20 years or centuries of little to no rainfall, aka megadroughts. They say some things are too good to be true, but in the case of megadroughts, more like too calamitous to be true! But enough of that.

If you want a wish to be granted, you should either wait for that wish to be granted or you could be lucky enough to find something that makes your wish come true immediately. But could there be such a thing as the latter? Probably not. I don't recommend giving details about your wish, whether before or after it comes true. Another thing, don't confuse the Make-a-wish foundation with a miracle organization, for it mainly arranges unique experiences for children with life-threatening conditions.

In my theory, wishes can be a double-edged sword, meaning to make one to suit your own benefits, you could hurt some one else's. As one of several Californians to wish for lots of rain, some in the spring, but not in the summer, you would need to prepare for the unwanted effects that come your way. I'd be ready to face hardships for the benefit of whoever is suffering in the most ways possible, if there were no goals I have for myself. Ha! Heck, there will be countless goals I may have for myself, but any challenge that entangles you is unavoidable.

As for whatever has the power to make your wishes come true instantly, you're normally limited to 3 wishes. If I had three wishes, my first would be to have $1,000,000 to give away to charity and help those stuck in poverty. My second wish is if we had a hyper transportation system that uses portals, making it superior to air travel. I could be seeing this wish already coming true in 2030! Just a prediction. My third wish is for the ability to see into the future, through dreams or metaphorically a crystal ball. But sometimes it may be best to leave the future as it will come because it would be ruinous to the natural time flow to tamper with it. Instead of trying to change the future, I'd prefer to ensure it's for the best of mankind and never to imperil it. Or is it best kept a secret?

No comments: