Monday, September 1, 2014

Ugh...................

I have a habit of staying up late and sleeping late on weekends and I suspect it's contributing to my eating problems. That's not all, though. I even suspect it's making me more irritable to mom and dad calling my name. My strategy for that is ignoring their first attempt to call my name, then responding to the second. Don't worry, I won't do it all the time. But let's get to the oversleeping.

Oversleeping makes you groggy, severely dampening your mood for several activities. When I was a kid, I used to think of getting up early for school as a major threat to life. Now, I feel good about getting up early. Staying up late, even on weekends, is a habit I gotta kick the crap out of.

But the oversleeping isn't all I'm having trouble with. I have a heavy addiction to the Batman Arkham series of video games. I don't know how I'm gonna get over the Batman Arkhamverse since it's my very favorite of the Batman franchise. What should I do? Play a different game like Skyrim?

This Saturday is the first Saturday I work at Nifty Thrift. Though it's fortunate I get a day off on Monday, I am unsure if it will be the Monday before or after the Saturday I work at the store. I could have my mom or dad take me to the store by 10:00. Otherwise, I'd go with plan B, a.k.a. taking the bus. But I'm not sure about taking the bus back home, since the bus service is limited on weekends.


No comments: