Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stupid climate change

To me, it's a nuisance. Nothing more. Because were in a drought, I have a feeling California's gonna turn into a desert, as well as the rest of the west coast. I blame climate change for that. All the latter does is serve the detriment of mankind and is the same as global warming. Or is it? Are droughts a godsend to controlling ocean levels which are adversely increasing from melting glaciers? I doubt it...

I believe in God, to fix our planet. But somehow, The Lord is making us figure it out on our own. Or does he want us to worship him more? No, only a despot would ask of such a thing. I believe The Lord is omnipotent and omnibenevolent. Is he truly both? Or is he merely experimenting this planet like he's been for the past 65,000,000 years? There are limited resources, like water, oil and coal which there could be no more of by 2080. If that were to happen, this planet will die along with them, like Venus, the volcanic armpit of our Solar System, or Mars, the rusty wasteland of a planet.

If I were God, I would have the power to make things better than let things get worse. Or can that be making things worse than things getting worse altogether?!

No comments: